FOR OUR PHYSICIANS
While there are many benefits to working in the Southeast, Hospitalists we have placed previously indicated the following as the primary motivators:
- Patients – Hospitalists relocating from other areas of the country indicate patients in the Southeast are more appreciative, polite and respectful.
- Financial – The Southeast is consistently the winner in regional comparisons for Hospitalist (and other specialties) compensation.
- Communities – The South is known for its hospitality, and Hospitalists who have relocated indicate a true sense of being welcomed to the community immediately.
- Work setting – The combination of hospitable colleagues and support staffs, realistic work expectations in terms of acuity and volume, and patient appreciation results in rewarding environments.
Other advantages include an overall lower risk of litigation, a wide variety of facility size, schedules and staff structure and great outdoor recreation.
The opportunities we represent are all located in the Southeast, and are a combination of Hospitalist programs:
- Currently/previously managed by Southern Hospitalists
- Currently/previously provided consulting services by Southern Hospitalists during a time of transition
- Owned by local hospitals or local physicians