KY #8004N: Nocturnist needed for transitioning program
- NFP Regional Medical Center of <100 beds
- ICU and short term vent management required
- Good specialty backup
- Transitioning program from midlevel covering nights to fulltime nocturnist
- Average census for the program is low, with 25-35 patient encounters
- $260K salary + bonuses + benefits + loan repayment + vacation + CME
Board Certified or Eligible Internists preferred.
With a local population of 15,000 serving as the regional healthcare, retail and educational center of several counties, many amenities are available locally. Our public schools are good and there are private school options as well. Our proximity to 3 metro areas - within an hour and 15 minutes of Louisville and Lexington, 90 minutes from Bowling Green – makes almost everything within an easy commute. SEC and ACC sports, dining options from local to nationally known, the heart of thoroughbred racing and breeding, retail shopping across the spectrum and more community activities than any family could ever take in are all within reach. Our four season climate has moderate winters and summers. Family activities are plentiful, including an 8,000 acre lake located within 15 minutes and Lake Cumberland just a few minutes further.
- Job Type: Permanent Opportunity
- Location: Kentucky
- Job Number: KY #8004Noc
- Salary: $260K + Bonuses + benefits + loan repayment + vacation + CME