MO #1803P: Outpatient Near St. Louis
- Family medicine without OB in a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center providing episodic, preventative and acute healthcare to patients. Our services include family medicine, well baby examinations, immunizations and injections, gynecological examinations for women, annual physicals for adults, X-rays, laboratory services, minor office procedures, preventative medicine, and disease management.
- Monday through Friday, 8 to 5. No call absent occasional phone consultation in an emergency, allowing you to focus on your family.
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Vibrant city with lots of charm located <50 minutes from the heart of St Louis. While times may have changed, here the friendliness and hospitality that recall a simpler era have not. It is a place to enjoy a way of life that contains not only the charming characteristics of a small town, but all of the amenities of a dynamic suburban environment, with easy access to a large metropolitan area, St. Louis, Missouri. Housing choices are abundant and very affordable, with excellent public and private school options. Physicians of all backgrounds will feel safe, comfortable and welcomed.
- Fabulous recreation area with lots of nearby lakes and walking trails, nearby wineries, rivers and streams, shopping and entertainment options.
- Job Type: Permanent Opportunity
- Location: Missouri
- Job Number: MO #1803P
- Salary: Competitive compensation (>$200K potential) and benefits.